Here are a few things I find myself doing that are probably why I chose to be a villain in the first place.
1. I always try and take out Righteous Rachel with my Super Duper Might. Something about punching a little girl in the lunch makes me laugh.
2. I use old enemies that don't play anymore for dissing fodder. Dissing has never been so fun!
3. I rate the artwork in the gallery very harshly. If it looks like my 3 year old niece drew it, chances are that it got a 1. (I'll give credit when it's due though.)
4. I diss people that send urbograms asking for the gear or body parts I'm currently wearing. I don't even give an explanation unless they ask for it.
5. I steal items from people that can't steal them back. That'll teach ya to stop using the old school sidekicks!
6. I play crazy games like this: https://cornelius-k.mybrute.com
She sneaks up behind you like a thief in the night
Snatchin' off your bras and wrecking children's kites
She's a mean sidekick fighter that'll scare off your Gato's fur
When you can't touch me in my battles curse the name of Whisper!
I've completed my quest of becoming a beta tester! I owe many thanks to many urbs that helped me get to 10,000 props! I also have beaten Sparky by myself (with a little deady bear help)! My next quest shall start now! I think I'll work at being able to beat Kelvin by myself. I'll see about GoatFist after that.